Here is the index post of Medium articles I’ve posted through February—or at least the ones connected to effective communication. I’ll catch up on March a little later. If you would like to see all of my Medium articles, you can find them here.
- What I learned when my son died
- When you don’t know what to say, it’s important to say it
- Preserve ideas long enough to nurture or kill them
- A tale of two service experiences
- How stage fright helped my writing fears
- Until emotions are expressed, they aren’t fully felt
- Getting through the learning curve
- Conquer constant interruptions
- When neighborhoods become homeowners associations
- Love your introvert/extrovert
- Redeeming the dream
- We are haunted, but not by ghosts
- Are you in danger from ‘professional mode’?
- A clue for life: what do you keep coming back to?
That catches up all of January and February. I’ll catch up March before Friday.